Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

It takes a lonely, lonely man to sit and write all of that and expects for someone to care enough to read it. Too bad I am not even going to begin to read what any of that says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Xaerael posted:

I wasn't keen on the Corsair headsets, they had a weird weight balance to them which put me off. Which is a shame because I now have a Corsair RGB Kb/M combo, and I could have had the full xmas tree combo. I went with the HyperX Cloud II in the end personally. But then, I much prefer wired stuff, and the quality on them is amazing.

That is the exact setup I have as well.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Achamp posted:

Better context

:perfect:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Madcosby posted:

Also keep posting evidence of how retarded redditors are then including pics of goons arguing with people they think are retarded on their forum

You wouldn't be saying that if they were your arguments.

:discourse:

DapperDon fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Dec 5, 2016

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

It looks loving stupid :lol:

What possible purpose does that catwalk serve that chops the available vertical storage in half? When you look at it from the outside the entire thing looks stupid in every way with relation to ship size vs cargo payload. Don't even get me started on the detachable cockpit/module thing.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Propagandist posted:

MoMA's got a tease toxx, Derek never sleeps at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgUHXFVNCjU

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016
I'm here so I don't miss #42.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Er_Dova has put me on ignore at least twice now, and that's not counting all of the copycat accounts I followed him around with that one week.

He keeps putting me on his ignore list but somehow keeps responding when I poke him with my goonstick. I never get tired of watching him lose his poo poo at the slightest provocation. He does need to come up with a new gimmick though, he keeps recycling his responses and insults. I think we should help him with some new ones.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

This is the same company that thinks the best way to describe their community is "On the Spectrum".

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

alf_pogs posted:

where's bronson when you need him

He's busy yelling at SJW's and liberals on Twitter at the moment.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

In the 80's Battlestar Galactica didn't need a group of mimes to launch <<USE>> a fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XcBsmVgC3s

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Never miss arm day bro.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Nicholas posted:

If this is what they are showing off there is no way we'll see a sq42 release in the next 6 months years.

FIFY

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

nawledgelambo posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5h93u5/star_citizen_around_the_verse_316_atx/daydd7p/

If you have to preface "I'm straight, but" then follow up with some homoerotic lust about said person, I have news for you, you're probably not.

I think this says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjEM0RACOs&t=14s

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

I think we broke er_door. RIP homie.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016
I would like to see that very same poll taken today.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

TheLightPurges posted:

I think even some backers noticed this.

This ATV showing off how early(read: lovely) the animations are reveals that the whole SQ42 2016(especially chris's gamescom interview) was a clear lie. Not optimism, a deliberate misrepresentation of the state of things.

Exactly this. There is just no way at all they were not showing anything all of this time because of some funky spoilers. Thousands of games and movies for over a decade have been able to show teasers without spoilers. There was not a damned thing they had to show for there to be any spoilers about and now we can all see that for ourselves. Chris's bullshit excuse that it wasn't to his degree of perfection and polish has never passed the sniff test when the PTU runs like flaming cat poo poo for all to see. What about that perfection standard there?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

For what it's worth, if you're willing to go through and untangle the web of gift transactions for them, they usually will sort it out. My refund involved having ships sent back to the original accounts before the refund took place, but I actually did get all of my money back. Beer's account is a total nightmare compared to mine though, so he's gonna have some work to do.

Maybe I should buy back in so when :reddit: cries about how biased we are and how we all hate Star Citizen we can go "nuh uh, one of our mods is a backer still! :smuggo:"

I still have my starter package for shits and giggles.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I had this happen to me firsthand, and is a perfect example of how much of this production is an absolute scam. Anything that leads to them keeping money in spite of their inability to deliver a product is ridiculous.

It's been very interesting watching your evolution about this and your opinion of Chris and CIG as a whole.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

I don't recall ever needing to show my ID to anyone to buy this lovely game or any other one in existence for that matter.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

:perfect:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Are you doing these in After Effects?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

snagging that poo poo. Thanks

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Zzr posted:

I'm still blue balled by it. Now I know the feelings the shitizens have deep inside about something that never come.

It saddened me that they did that. It was a juggernaut of a thread and was a thing of shitposting art. Great. Now I am pissed again.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

That is a nice dogge.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

TheAgent posted:

by the low low ship prices on sale now at RSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgv7U3GYlDY

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

remember when they said 3.0 would hit live before christmas

lol

"We’re already one year in - another two years puts us at 3 total which is ideal. Any more and things would begin to get stale." - Chris Roberts 10-19- 2012

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Amarcarts posted:

I watched a leaked video of 2.6 where the camera was circling ships in a hangar as the colors on the ships were changing. This was showing off some of the different color schemes that people can use to customize their ships. The idea of being able to customize stuff is cool to a limited extent but it's also probably going to make some people mad that are more towards the RP/Sim end of the spectrum. I know that's annoying to me in games like Black Ops III when you're trying to play a military game and there are just rainbow colored dudes bunny hopping all over the map.

Imagine if you warp in with your $2,000 grimdark doom chariot and you get ganked by a dozen guys in pink starter ships abusing the flight model to circle strafe or some poo poo like that.

This guy gets it.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Reminder that there is already a thriving cosplay scene for this unreleased game, despite the spaceman armor being refactored on a monthly basis:

There is an interview video somewhere with this guy where he said it cost him thousands of dollars to make those costumes. :lol:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

ArfJason posted:

Even if someone did a bad thing, it is not normal or in any way mentally balanced to go ahead and do the exact same thing, or to justify someone doing it again.

And yet, here you are.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

Star Citizen: Honesty has Been Removed

Mods, can you sticky this?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Pgabz is going to love that one.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm gonna just slowly back away from the weirdo reddit death-by-spacesim man...

You touched the poop.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Raskolnikov posted:

I touched the poop. :)

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

:stare:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

TheAgent posted:

also my fav from the new moving goalpost thing

star marine is basically the cryengine multiplayer testbed with new skins

I love you roberts

fyi they are still scared of just how much this is going to cost them in infrastructure lol

Even leasing servers without a monthly subscription model will cost them a fortune annually. There is nothing about CIG that is a sustainable business model.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

TheAgent posted:

star marine is that really awful, near jet black poop you have after drinking too much red wine and eating nothing but cheddar bay biscuits the night before

:discourse:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Asperger Syndrome. So there it is. :ironicat:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Ghostlight posted:

80% technical waffle, 15% ideas, 5% delivery.

Get this man $150 million in crowdfunds, stat.

Something tells me that his parents do not trust him with regular silverware and feed him with sporks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

A man steps out of the Gamestop into the post-apocalyptic ruins of his city

Finally he has time to play all the video games, but then! his VR goggles fall from his face and shatter on the ground

All kidding aside, that was one of the best Twilight Zone's of all time.