Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

nawledgelambo posted:

Think he means Doom64

just now realizing that for some people, the first time they played Doom was on a N64, and that makes me sad and dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

ewe2 posted:

Hey guys please consider there are other threads you could image-dump into that will not inconvenience those of us without unlimited internet, as nice as it is to see the creativity of goons.

lmao do you want a a 56k Warning?

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

alf_pogs posted:

i have been playing titanfall 2 a lot recently and this doesn't look as much fun

where is my grapple hook

im loving the Titanfall 2 free multiplayer weekend. i may buy it based on how fun, fast, fluid and spiderman-y it is. coming to this thread and seeing that garbage video made me cringe so bad. i'm the giant goggle outline and hilariously oversized gun that takes up 1/3 of the screen.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

if you put pineapple on a pizza you belong to the brown sea

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

LMAO the live stream starts off incredibly awkward right off the bat

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

OMFG THIS IS GOLD

WRONG MIC

edit: no tax i hate dogs and cats

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

please tell me somebody is recording this

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

there is always more and it's always worse

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

who put holy crap in there

dear lord

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Ben looking more awful than ever

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

mics are hot and you can hear sandi whispering WTF?!

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

i think we just heard Crobbers snort a rail....

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

im so glad i had today off from work and im here in my pajamas watching this with some hot cocoa and it's the best christmas gift ever

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

while spending YOUR MONEY on poo poo like custom office doors and desks made to look like old airplane wings and poo poo

This right here. CIG's first order of business was spending pointless millions of dollars on cushy custom made offices so it looks like they are inside a loving old-timey hangar. They paid premium prices for that pointless garbage with your backer money while lining their pockets. Meanwhile it has been years and all we've got is that clown-show holiday livestream.
PS they are funneling your money into private offshare bank accounts.

tl:dr It's about the money. Get a Refund

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Thanks! And to you as well!

Merry Christmas everyone!

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/812741904085422080

Merry Christmas, pal. God bless Us, Every One!

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

betty bigtits

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

:owned:

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

First technical issue on this livestream about 10 seconds in

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

i see a game called Modem Wars in those images. I don't know what it is and never heard of it but I wanna play it because i want war, over modem.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

:yarg:

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Star Citizen will be at Pax East right? Will I get to meet Sandi? I vaguely remember her being at the booth a few years ago when we still had hope

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Soooo Jared is apparently here at Pax East and standing in front of me

I can just reach out and touch his beard

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Jared got a hot dog

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Exinos posted:

Ben Lesnick, Developer.

more like
Ben Lesnick, Developer of Gout

good 1, right? :smuggo:

cause I got some more

Ben Lesnick, Arrested Developer
developer of diabetus, heart disease, hypertension

i'll show myself out and stop posting

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

he brought up Everspace in his tweets for some reason, a game i haven't heard about.
is it/will it be good? need a fix

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

no

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

what the f is fdev

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

anyone else just get a really long multiple page email from Crobbers himself?
somebody do a tl;dr

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Do I donate to the Ashes of Creation Kickstarter or have I learned my lesson?

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

does the game have characters with hair yet?

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

any updates on that stewardess drink filling minigame?

people were talking about Crowfall and i went to check it out and...

Guinecean

yeah, no.

Atheist Sunglasses fucked around with this message at 21:36 on May 19, 2017

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

XK posted:

Somebody buy me a new one. Mine's well over a decade old, and based on some stupid FYAD post I made way back in the day.

dude please stop posting

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

threads boring again

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

I haven't had a decent vacuum in a decade. What brand or kind of vacuum should I be shopping for? TIA

edit: this is a dumb post for the top of a new page. PS i searched the thread and you guys seemed to point to Miele

Atheist Sunglasses fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 4, 2017

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

shrach posted:

What do you have against pies? I guess Erin ate all the pies....

Okay so, you can see he sold his 70 shares in Foundry 42 Ltd to Cloud Imperium Games UK Ltd on 12-12-2014 from this link:
https://tinyurl.com/y877o3vf
(Which is the annual return you can find on their filing page dated 08 Oct 2015 here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08703814/filing-history )

The £440,000 that was paid for the 100 shares (Erin owned 70) is taken from the accounts of Cloud Imperium Games Ltd which can be found here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08815227/filing-history

If you look in either 2014 or 2015 you will see the details of the £440,001 investments. You'll see that £1 represents the 1x £1 share for Roberts Space Industries Ltd. The £440,000 represents the amount paid for the 100 x £1 shares in Foundry 42 Ltd (making it a wholly owned subsidiary of Cloud Imperium Games UK Ltd).

ELI5?

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

The three planets they proudly talk about on that page look literally exactly alike. Dead, barren moon with no features besides rocks.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

lol wtf. ouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

that useless, over-produced starmap is the ultimate example of cigs style-over-substance approach. pretty much exists just to fool and reinforce the stupidity of backers