Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i had a grad school professor from The Gambia, she was good people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oh boy that challenger is a property developer. i can't wait for the neoliberal prescriptions to begin, making people have second thoughts about this whole "topple a dictator" thing

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

senegambia part deux

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oliwan posted:

reminder that a civil war has been raging in burundi for about two years now because of the same poo poo. well it's not really a civil war as much as the president's militias just killing people. there are thousands and thousands of refuguees, maybe millions, but no one cares about burundi so :shrug:
it's just as small as rwanda and right next door to it. why did burundi's neighbor get so much attention but not burundi?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Teodoro Obiang of Equatorial Guinea is the longest-standing African dictator, even longer than Mugabe. his opponents say he's a cannibal

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't think there are any american channels that show the Cup of Nations

consumed by normies posted:

had a friend who was offered 700k a year to be a head mechanic for his personal car collection
sounds like a sweet gig

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jose posted:

i googled to see how things are going under the new president and he's made the working week now include friday. hosed up imo
if things are so bad politically in your country that you rely on a landlord to make things better, then you deserve what you get. and yes i'm including my own country here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'd totally go for a "James Earl Jones in Coming to America" look if i were an african dictator

• Locked thread