Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality
I worked very hard on UO for months mining ore and was working towards making armor instead of selling my iron ingots directly and losing my profits. I finally got 200,000 gold to buy a two story house but couldn't find a place to build it because all the space for housing was taken.

I was a kid that had to borrow my parents credit credit card so I lost access to UO after a few months when I ran out of money. I was going to give 300,000 gold away but I was angry and bitter I had to quit so I let that 300,000 disappear with my account. I feel guilty to this day that didn't just go wild and throw piles of gold on the streets or something fun.

This is probably why I gave on up online games after that. All that work to have my dream of a 2 story house and then bam parents cancel my account. :(

I've been been holding this in for 19 years but it was time I shared. Thanks. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread