Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
this brought back some memories.. I played this game for 5 years.

Napa Valley Server as Village Idiot/kull

Ran around with two idiots called Lefty/Righty and a guy named Nihm.

Good old days..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...

Ardemia posted:

Ardemia on Chesapeake

Whats good, Deceit wall. Bucs den best den

My favorite character was my GM mage/fisherman/alchemist. MiBs were so much fun to do!

On the Trammel housing night I stayed up til dawn and finally managed to place a log cabin. I sold that fucker for like 2 mil later

This game was so much of my free time from like 1999-2005. Faction wars were a shitload of fun!

I actually thought the game started getting really lovely when bound weapons became a thing.

Make a dexer, bind a battle axe of vanquishing to him.. do faction warfare with 3 people, own poo poo.

Glory days were after they put in murder/criminal system and before trammel.. it was such a horrible idea to do a non-pvp zone of trammel..

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
What was the name of that server which was super hardcore they released back in like 1999.. where you could only train a skill point per 3 hours or something retarded.

• Locked thread