Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magwai
Aug 16, 2002
Snail Priest

Ojetor posted:

My fondest memory of UO is doing Felucca champion spawns with my friends and being able to easily outrun all the reds that came to interfere because we had ADSL at a time when everyone else was still on 56k modems. Having broadband was literally a cheat code.

At one point I was fighting a guy at the Graveyard near Delucia, and during our talking poo poo fest.

Him: UOE?
Me: Nah, ADSL
Him: Where can I download that?

I played on Baja, my best memory was was a tamer that barricaded the Britain healer with a ton of tamed pets. So Ghosts would go in, and couldn't leave. And if you tried to fight the animals, you'd get guardkilled. And even if you walked around and found a wandering healer, it would teleport you back to the Britain healer for some reason. We also had a big in person meetup for the Baja shard. Ronald McDonald ( The dude with those flash videos linked earlier ) showed up.

As for UO comics, the one I kinda miss, but can't find was "Lost in UO". The best I could find is the website in the wayback machine saying they're going away. But none of the comic's themselves.
-edit-
Actually found the comics, the link was an image map, over an image that was deleted.
http://lostinuo.tripod.com/comics.htm

Magwai fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread