Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I think this Gandhi movie could use more fight scenes.

Also I think Tom Cruise would be a good choice to play him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This Ghandi movie is a little too ethnic for mainstream tastes. Let's make it about a white guy meeting Ghandi, and how these kooky Indians helped him deal with his first world problems.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Show me the loving Blair Witch already!!!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

This is the most depressing movie I've ever seen. Why can't this be funnier and have some songs? This needs some levity to break up the scenes in the concentration camp and Mr. Schindler.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

where's the Chinese audience surrogate

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress you, op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
This movie is really racist, like why can't you show any of the NICE slave owners?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
In the year 2020 - So why don't you guys just reboot spiderman

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

gently caress you, op

Hey, does he have to say "gently caress"? I don't think we want to lose the PG-13.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Wait so Batman ... is Bruce Wayne? I think you need to show us an origin story here, I'm really confused.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Why aren't there more women and minority soldiers in this WWI period piece? A realistic and accurate portrayal of history is racist sexist homophobic misogynistic and we need to correct that by re-writing it!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The ending was way too depressing, no-one wants to see something like that.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Needs more pure cgi fight scenes

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Chris Hemsworth

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Wait, you can die just from being in space? Someone should tell the audience that.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I'm not gonna pay $15 to read subtitles for two hours.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

gently caress you, op

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

We love what you did in your directorial debut last year. A very unique vision, your creative voice comes out clearly and strongly. Now here's $300 million to create a superhero movie that's stylistically identical to the rest of our franchise. Don't worry, we'll provide plenty of guidance.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
I just didn't get it. What was the point of the movie? That we're all going to die?

Also I feel like there were some missed opportunities for poop jokes.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

where's poochy?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I think that, when Chappie shows up on the screen for the first time, another character should say "that's Chappie"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I thought the movie was okay, but it would have been improved if every character was played by Eddie Murphy. Or maybe Adam Sandler.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You should cut out most of the dialogue from female characters to just discussion about relationships.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

why is this character black get your politics outta my movie

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
i don't think you're respecting our advertiser's brand properly. could you maybe get a better shot of the killer drinking a refreshing Pepsi™ cola to perk up before the next spree?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Wait, is this one of those scary movies? I don't like scary movies.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I like the whole idea of this Aguirre thing, but maybe it could be more of a buddy road-comedy? Maybe you could set it in North America to make it more relatable, too

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Ok, great, but some of these shots are like 3 seconds. No one's got that kind of attention span anymore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Durr

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
I was unprepared for this gritty reboot of Ernest Goes to Jail.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Great job on getting the rights to Monkeys in a Barrel. I'm envisioning this as a trilogy.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I am confused, why is John Travolta having lunch in a diner when he was shot a few scenes ago. He doesn't even seem slightly hurt. This is a major continuity error.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Why aren't there more women and minority soldiers in this WWI period piece? A realistic and accurate portrayal of history is racist sexist homophobic misogynistic and we need to correct that by re-writing it!

eat a bowl of dicks

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

This Ghandi movie is a little too ethnic for mainstream tastes. Let's make it about a white guy meeting Ghandi, and how these kooky Indians helped him deal with his first world problems.

Can we make Gandhi more... American?

That was my favourite part about the Battle of Britain in Pearl Harbor, and U-571. :patriot:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Whoa, whoa, wait, hang on here. You can't just throw this "Batman" character at the audience without a little setup. What's his story?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I didn't really....get it, I guess.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
So Batman and Superman have mom's with the same name? Wow, that's pretty profound.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The film needs more tits.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

N. Senada posted:

So Batman and Superman have mom's with the same name? Wow, that's pretty profound.

I feel like now that Batman and Superman are friends they need an even bigger bad guy to fight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toad King
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah, I'm the best
This war film is too violent, it needs to be PG-13.

This romantic comedy isn't racy enough, it needs to be PG-13.

• Locked thread