Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Hillary 2020 posted:

I did not like Green Lantern because there were too many jokes. I prefer superhero movies to be dark and gritty with plenty of dubstep. And explosions. And maybe a blue laser that shoots up into the sky so you know it's time for the dénouement.

Tron Legacy was a superhero movie?

(dark, gritty-ish, dubstep, explosions, blue laser that shoots into the sky even :v: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
We loved Heath Ledger as the joker. Find a guy who can copy that, but make him more, I don't know, gangsta

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Things like dialogue and actions are way too subtle, and frankly they speak down to us as an audience. From now on please literally tattoo every character's main personality trait onto their forehead.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AySXu8x-RnA

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Hey, does he have to say "gently caress"? I don't think we want to lose the PG-13.

He only said it once, we're fine.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

didn't read the thread but i think the protagonist should be white

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Why didn't america win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

This movie about slavery should be told from the perspective of a wealthy white man

• Locked thread