Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champ come Sunday morning?
This poll is closed.
Mighty Mouse 26 83.87%
Meth Man 5 16.13%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

This fight would be more difficult to score next year when Stockton rules come into play. Under current rules Moyle probably won round 2, but she clearly took more damage, so who knows under the new rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Aren't they finally changing the rules so lamely putting your hand down like that doesn't count as being "grounded" anymore?

Starting January, the soles of both feet and the palm or fingertips of one hand isn't grounded. You also need at least a knee, a forearm, both hands, etc.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Just noticed a silly Reebok error. These guys were both scheduled to fight in the same color, their corners are still wearing black/white, but they changed Font to blue.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I made the mistake of turning on Joe Rogan's live fight companion. Crazy-rear end Eddie Bravo started arguing about how pizzagate is real and everything went to poo poo, not a word about the fight. I turned it off.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

19-18 Cejudo. If Benavidez somehow takes round 3, this should be a draw. Otherwise this is Cejudo's fight despite the foul

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The odds of a draw is very high.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Le Saboteur posted:

That's a draw.

yep, I have this 28-28 with the foul

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The foul did not matter. JB would have won regardless

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Some odd scorecards there

Yeah, but I'm not upset because none of the rounds were clear. At least 2 of those rounds could have gone either way

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Dan Didio posted:

I'm not crazy, right? 30 - 26 Cejudo is impossible to score unless you deduct a point from the wrong fighter.

wait, one of the rounds was 30-26 cejudo? Thats literally impermissible.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I did not think I would type this.

10-9 Elliott

Mighty Mouse will still win because Tim is just about gassed out.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

39-37 DJ. Elliott should not be able to win a decision at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

This is a clear and obvious 49-46. There's no way DJ loses a decision

• Locked thread