Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It was okay, but the bit at the end where they lobotomize the fat guy was stupid as gently caress. Especially because earlier in the film it is explicitly states that they can move to Engerland and gently caress like rabbits if they want. So don't see the movie if you actually pay attention to plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Unless your family actually pay attention to the dialog and plot then they will all walk out like what a load of poo poo why didn't they just move to England like any sane couple would who want to gently caress?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

basic hitler posted:

my main question is, if i liked the books and grew up with them, and i pretty much enjoyed the movies starting with azkaban, will i like this? is it good for casual fans? I'm not a weirdo who keeps up with pottermore and remembers all the minute details and canon. it seems kinda cool but im half way wondering if i should just let the series lie

The movie is quite enjoyable. The villain is obvious from the start and there is that huge gaping plot hole. Oh, and there isn't really a main character. The closest is the nerd wizard and he talks with marbles in his mouth so if you aren't from the UK you might miss about 1/2 his dialog. But it's a fun flick all in all.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What point? The very first scene where they make it obvious?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Uh...they made it obvious the first time you see him. You see back of blondes head then the other guy a few seconds later. Anyone who didn't pick up on this wasnt paying attention.

• Locked thread