Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

GonSmithe posted:

The Johnny Depp reveal is the dumbest loving poo poo ever.

I don't know what the hell they were thinking with that. Why not just make him blonde, why make him have weird loving contacts, barely have a mustache and make him so white it looks like he's dipped in baby powder?

At the point in the movie where I realized who that character was, I got super, super excited. I thought Colin Farrell would have been a loving perfect, dapper Grindelwald.

And then it's like, nope. White hair evil eyes gotta make sure that's clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

What point? The very first scene where they make it obvious?

When he gave the kid the pendant. It occurred to me who he was, and that we'll get to see a young Dumbledore whoop his rear end in a later movie.

I really liked that he was an attractive, charismatic looking guy! Like, someone who you would quest with because he talked you into glory, but is deeply evil at heart.

(Don't know if the spoiler is necessary, but since it's from the books, safe than sorry).

• Locked thread