Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The one where hesaid "I don't take other people's scraps, even though others are happy to take mine!", right?

I thought that was a curious thing to say.

I hope you like sunny days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
1000 for a TV taping isn't bad, right? But why run it in a 10,000 seater in the first place?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

1000 for a TV taping isn't bad, right? But why run it in a 10,000 seater in the first place?

It's a company with Roque on the payroll so delusion probably factors in

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

frankenfreak posted:

1000 isn’t bad. 1000 in a 10,000 probably sucked, unless they got a sweetheart deal.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Probably the sweetheart deal, yeah. Not a whole lot runs at EagleBank Arena, so they'll probably take whatever they can get. Like, there's exactly three events in June and July including the ROH show.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NIgel McGuinness was the normal one.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Endless Mike posted:

Probably the sweetheart deal, yeah. Not a whole lot runs at EagleBank Arena, so they'll probably take whatever they can get. Like, there's exactly three events in June and July including the ROH show.

its amazing that not a lot runs in the summer at a college campus arena

it's like if most of their market isnt there for some reason

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

exploded mummy posted:

its amazing that not a lot runs in the summer at a college campus arena

it's like if most of their market isnt there for some reason
GMU isn't exactly a rural campus. It's in a large, wealthy suburb in a large, wealthy metro area. Fairfax County, alone, has a population over 1 million. Unless you think there's a lot of college kids going to the six showings of Paw Patrol Live they had back in February or the PBR shows in September or Disney on Ice this October and last year, their lack of scheduling is not because college is out.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH's Sea of Honor tournament on Jericho's cruise

Jay Lethal vs BJ Whitmer
Daniels vs Delirious
Marty Scurll vs Rhett Titus
Silas Young vs Flip Gordon

Mark Briscoe vs Will Ferrara
Adam Page vs Kaz
Cheeseburger vs Beer City Bruiser
Jay Briscoe vs Kenny King

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I hope the ship sinks.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I hope Beer City Bruiser wears a T-shirt in the pool.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Explosions posted:

I hope the ship sinks.

Dude :smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

I hope Beer City Bruiser wears a T-shirt in the pool.

He should come out exactly the same but with a captains hat and be the Beer City Cruiser

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

ROH's response to Taeler's allegations against Lethal.

quote:

We were troubled to hear the allegations that surfaced last night on Twitter. We take these matters very seriously and will be investigating this situation thoroughly, reviewing all evidence related to the matter. Ring of Honor strives to provide an environment and workplace where male and female wrestlers are free from any misconduct or abuse. We will take appropriate action upon the conclusion of our findings.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Awwww, they're pretending a title matters in CMLL! That's adorable! :allears:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Does Daniels have a batman logo on his nazi uniform

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chris James 2 posted:

Cheeseburger vs Beer City Bruiser

7 stars

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Basic Chunnel posted:

Does Daniels have a batman logo on his nazi uniform

Looks like Iron Fists' logo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope the muscle wizard bends daniels into a pretzel for not booking him in roh more

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Wait does Daniels have the book at ROH?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

Its apparently him and Delirious, but yeah.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

He's an agent and on the booking committee. Along with Delirious, Whitmer and others.

Have heard very positive things about Daniels as an agent.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

Have heard very positive things about Daniels as an agent.

He makes a killer appletini

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Content wise it is a really well-handled statement:

https://twitter.com/TheLethalJay/status/1016047924319522816

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Content wise it is a really well-handled statement:

https://twitter.com/TheLethalJay/status/1016047924319522816

Theres's not a lot of good ways to handle these accusations. This is about as close as it gets. Whatever is going on with Tealer, I hope she gets help and finds some peace. Very sad stuff all around.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Taeler was apparently heckled by fans at a booking in San Antonio this weekend. Chants obviously included Jay Lethal's name

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Chris James 2 posted:

Taeler was apparently heckled by fans at a booking in San Antonio this weekend. Chants obviously included Jay Lethal's name

Wrestling fans are the lowest life forms.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

What giant piles of poo poo.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

loving disgusting. Here's the thing: Let's, for a moment, entertain the possibility that Jay is telling the truth, and it never happened. Usually, if someone's making up a coercion accusation, it's a sign that some really hosed up stuff is going on for the accuser mentally. Remember when Amazing Kong made up having a miscarriage? She realized that she had some pretty serious issues that had to be dealt with privately and went and got help.

This whole thing is lose-lose.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 9, 2018

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

There should not be a single human being surprised by this.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

(Kong didn't make up a miscarriage, she told people she had had the baby safely when she had really had a miscarriage.)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Explosions posted:

(Kong didn't make up a miscarriage, she told people she had had the baby safely when she had really had a miscarriage.)

poo poo, my bad.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Taeler responded to Jay's statement:

https://twitter.com/Taeler_Hendrix/status/1016076444085022721

https://twitter.com/Taeler_Hendrix/status/1016070396414648320

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Uhh...I wouldn't exactly call that damning evidence, to be fair. I still tend to buy it but Taeler is also coming off not great here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There is nothing wise to say about this. Goodness me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah, I'm out.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Uhh...I wouldn't exactly call that damning evidence, to be fair. I still tend to buy it but Taeler is also coming off not great here.

Something tells me she's doing all this without the advice of an attorney, because a decent attorney would tell her not to post that screencap since it doesn't show anything other than he contacted her.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
If her claims are true I don't want to be seen as making ad hominem attacks against her.

But her social media has always been strange I've asked in jest in the past with it was run by a bot and in Wrestling she isn't known as the brightest person in the locker room both in terms of savviness or basic intelligence. If she has a case she'll likely mess it up/jeopardise it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

If her claims are true I don't want to be seen as making ad hominem attacks against her.

But her social media has always been strange I've asked in jest in the past with it was run by a bot and in Wrestling she isn't known as the brightest person in the locker room both in terms of savviness or basic intelligence. If she has a case she'll likely mess it up/jeopardise it.

Well, IF she's not the most hinged person, it should be noted that unhinged and "strange" people are often targets of sexual misconduct because no one will believe them.

Just something worth noting.

• Locked thread