Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
BJ Whitmer is the best in the world right now at the stall heel promo. It seems easy to do but there's a balance you have to hit with and booing Whitmer was one of my biggest draws of some of the most recent ROH shows I've been too. Elias Samson is going for a similar thing at the NXT house show I went to and did not have the pacing to do it all and he had a guitar as a prop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
VOD is cheaper so this is a good thing. Also I should buy tickets to this show.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
ROH still hasn't done a gimmick battle royale at one of their anniversary shows. What could the Ring Crew Express be doing.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
It really is funny that no matter what happens ROH will still draw 3 times Evolve will.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I think Cody came out at the perfect time as there haven't been a ton of relatively pushed guys from WWE who were young enough, healthy and regarded as good workers to leave recently. The closest example i can think of Del Rio and he has his own issues.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Oh man I used to love Hammerstein 2nd deck; legit thought it was better than floor. I am 6 foot though. That lighting rig blows.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Are they still doing the Cabinet? If so they should end that and try something with this.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Whenever there's a new guy under the dame gimmick in Mexico do they pretend it's the same guy?

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Wait, this ROH PPV is going to draw 3000? It's crazy how ROH internet buzz goes a completely direction than how their big shows have done this year.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Wikipedia claims dijak left ROH in 2017 but I'm shocked that it was that late. ROH's biggest strength is making no one worth anything so any one loss doesn't really hurt.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Scurll as the most normie wrestler is perfect l for ROH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
What is the point though of doing Castle Cody at one of the biggest shows if Cody is going to win? Is Castle going to turn or something? ROH in general needs one or two more guys on these non NJ shows

• Locked thread