Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
no i dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Daniels topped that by being put through a burning table and getting burned to poo poo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dalton is the new roh champion

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

I hope they get the bigger guy to shave his drat head

Isn’t Rowe’s gf in NXT? Or did they break up or am I imagining things or what

She's on Smackdown now and also they just got engaged.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm still surprised by how bad ROH's social media presence is. I went to youtube to see if maybe they uploaded Emma's debut reveal at least and nope. Also their NJPW show is in 11 days a not a single thing has been announced

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kaz tweeted and deleted his tweet, what was up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
matt taven tweeted some poo poo about he doesn't care if he gets fired he stands up for himself because he's a man. might be some work shoot poo poo with him and daniels for the trios titles

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
ROH is Fine.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i watched those shows and i saw a bunch of empty seats. I guess if a scalper buys them it still counts a sell out though

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I think Shelley's hurt? And Sabin's in the BOSJ. But they were in the ROH tag title picture recently.

shelley is doing college

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope the muscle wizard bends daniels into a pretzel for not booking him in roh more

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

Wait does Daniels have the book at ROH?

Its apparently him and Delirious, but yeah.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

its gonna do a bigger house than takeover

they're probably gonna run it in a smaller capacity like always

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

fart blood posted:

I can't believe ROH had a show on the 20th and it got like 3 posts.

Is ROH really that cold?

there is what feels like zero live watchers or online buzz about any of their shows or matches, only people in attendance.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Roque11 posted:

Let's see what everyone says when ROH sells out the Garden within minutes.

that no one is watching or tweeting about it on our timelines over the nxt takeover tweets just like this year

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

All of those sad people tweeting about the less attended event while ROH does numbers.

I was going to say that ROH is lucky that the NJPW partnership is so strong because of how much they rely on Bullet Club to sell out shows. But even that's not much of a help when ROH's product isn't even hot enough to keep everyone in the building for their main event this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Yes let us just ignore all of the non NJPW shows that are doing big numbers and the big increases every year. Meanwhile NXT can't sell out piggy backing off MITB (problems mounting?) while a card built around ROH talent sold more tickets in seconds. The smarks are sad the farm league NXT is declining while ROH has more momentum than a speeding bullet.

Yes, lets ignore all the non njpw shows, because i honestly am unaware of them even happening from the lack of online buzz around them. I only knew there was a ROH show this weekend because ROH had a big indy name debut. My point isn't that they aren't selling out or whatever, my point is how dead the product is with people in online communities and how this thread is mostly dead unless there's big news like the MSG show. No one talks about upcoming matches in here or title matches. I don't see ROH matches being nominated in the MOTYC thread unlike years pass. You keep banging a drum about their business when I'm not talking about their business, I'm talking about their buzz and the word of mouth about them online being practically nonexistent.

• Locked thread