Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

does anybody know two matches on this card without looking it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

my know ru

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Tate Twins are good but the only place I know that's easy to watch them in is wrestlecircus

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sounds like hell

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Im gonna hang out with Jim Brewer's band, and Punishment Martinez in the Bahamas

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rovert posted:

“The American Nightmare” Cody Rhodes says he’s no longer a free agent and has inked a domestically exclusive contract with Ring of Honor for the next “several years.”

thank god

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

roh will be fine as long as they are owned by the largest media company in the country

they could certainly be in a much better spot if sinclair felt like losing money promoting wrestling but that would probably just kill them in the long run

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It was a feud over Jay Lethals back brace commercials

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

will ospreay pinballing around for punishment martinez will probably be pretty good but it doesn't matter how many good matches he has punishment will always be a punchline about this era of roh

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I sure hate the BC and all of their memes that sold out the tour but the other hot topic stable and all their memes is very fresh along with the very stale old man.

Yeah agreed they do suck

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

weird how some people have aesthetic preferences different from the general public

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

did anybody watch the ppv

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rare Magic card l00k posted:

ROH hasn't recovered among goons from the iPPV after Davey/Elgin where they had all the login issues and there wasn't an insane main event to save the show.

nah every ppv gets a thread with some interest especially the ones with new japan guys on the card

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

remember that one night nick searcy took a froggy bow from the briscoes. that was wild

through a table on the floor

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Deeply embarrassing

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Everyone laughed at me so I went out and got a white belt in bjj

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

looks like one of those bad self defense tapes that were a dime a dozen several years ago

https://youtu.be/EiXUhUGQTTE

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he already jobbed twice lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

To whom, and also lol.

him and flip gordon lost to THE DAWGS, rhett titus and will ferrara and a 3 way against jon gresham and josh woods

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He went through a table just like Peabody Award Winner Nick Searcy too

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bachelor kenny is good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cody/kenny needs to be a njpw usa feud because cody rhodes isn't over in njpw

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

after getting four stars out of cody im genuinely interested in seeing what kota ibushi can do with someone like matt taven or punishment martinwez

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the vip option with a live stream of every single event they run is a pretty killer deal i would have sprung for a couple years ago but now eh whatever

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

powerbomb tv

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

is WWN an actual alliance or just a bunch of barely-there feds that Gabe runs

wwn is evolve, fip (which barely runs and nobody buys), shine, and acw (which nobody has ever heard of) and whatever one off stuff gabe or sal runs under a special banner

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the drop is just nakamura's music

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the drug free bear.... is cm punk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you can watch it on a one week delay on the roh website

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

okada vs cedric alexander was dynamite

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Is this on HonorClub, because that sounds like a good time?
My understanding is that honor club has every ppv and tv episode since the move to sinclair back in 2011 and if so then its on the 5/15/2015 war of the worlds show which is pretty fantastic top to bottom

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

like the semi annual jay briscoe title shot throughout the 00's

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if you actually want to slam roh for passing off old guys as young heres the forgotten third member of legacy "manu" working a future of honor match last week against a man who has to be 40 years old named "j-rocc"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlfgxP0hj8

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dalton/lethal from earlier this year was v v good

exploded mummy posted:

Jimmy havoc iant even the best J. Havoc in the world

show your work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its gonna do a bigger house than takeover