Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

It will be my first ROH PPV, what's the best way to pat for it? Direct through them, Fite.tv? ROH membership or no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I hadn't realized it but there's another Global Wars tour in May... I'll have to pay attention and get tickets to the Chicago show when it's on sale.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Honor Club was worth it just to see this live.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/972321332095569920

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

sportsgenius86 posted:

They’re wrestling at SCOH and the only event between now and then is tonight’s TV Taping.

There was no time to wait for a reveal.

Very true. If anyone thinks this story is over Wrestlemaina weekend they're crazy.

e: Brandi, nice try but that's not going to work.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Gaz-L posted:

OK, didn't watch the show and the reviews/recaps I've seen have differed on this point, so... did Brandi kiss Kenny or did Kenny force a kiss on Brandi? Because the latter, while it would kinda make snese in story, is way more sketch

Brandi kissed Kenny. She confronted him after Cody left saying that he wouldn't hit a girl and Kenny backed off. Then, Brandi kissed him and was all "You liked it! Go tell Kota!"

I can understand it in story, Brandi was looking for some way to strike back, but I was all "oh honey, that's not how that works". :v:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Basic Chunnel posted:

is Marty Scurll a top heel

Marty is a boi in need of love, a hug, and/or therapy now that his dads are fighting.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’m watching Takeover live just because there’s a way better chance that gets spoiled for me if I don’t.

That's my take as well. My hope is that I can start the ROH show at the beginning once NXT is over.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

:stare:

And I already have a ticket...

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I'm happy that I get to see Liger, considering that I missed him the previous chance due to car trouble.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I get to see EVIL and Sanada tonight, that works for me.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I will say that the matches at the Chicago show have been very fun. It helps that they're taping them for TV.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

TRENT!!!!!!!!

e:

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/1020482551482396672

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jul 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Friday's stream was a glorified House Show, so I wouldn't be concerned that there wasn't that much coverage. Let's see how the PPV goes in late September.

• Locked thread