Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
The big ROH shows usually deliver so i hope they can keep a good roster. Happy to see Lethal re-sign.

Throw me in with everyone else that doesn't want to see anyone else sign with NXT. They have talent they just don't utilize it.

Now FloSlam on the other hand...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

I still don't know who the Kingdom are

same. that's the taven effect

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

This news is extremely bad. Hopefully dalton, lio, and the bucks get out of their contracts

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Seems like it'll be pretty easy for all of them (Bucks maybe most difficult)

That's good to know. I'd hate to see more cool wrestlers stuck in 3 minute Raw matches or having their momentum killed in nxt

Thanks for compiling the news. I've been so out of the loop lately

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

oatgan posted:

the spirit squad and jon gresham are the names behind the spoiler tags

dominic toretto has gone rogue

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

The production quality on that Grimm video is just terrible. Even if the idea wasn't trash it would look bad. Lmao at the white belt. Lmao at that dude using an MMA gimmick.

ROH streaming service is good news though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Anyone making a Supercard thread?

• Locked thread