Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"I want the Hardys at WrestleMania, dammit!"
"Vince, they're under contract to Ring of Honor until May. To have them at Mania, you'd have to... ...I dunno, buy Ring of Honor or something."
"THEN DO THAT, GOD DAMMIT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I just read something on twitter and I'm trying to figure out how it affects Wrestle Kingdom and Bullet Club going forward.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Wrestle Kingdom will still be Cody vs Kota. Just obviously not for the ROH title anymore

Well, before I was 100% positive Cody was going over. Now I'm thinking Ibushi's going over!

Also I'm wondering if, like, Cody dropped the title so he can work more New Japan dates and they can start heading for this Cody vs. Kenny thing in earnest?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So, my desire to see Kenny knee Cody in the face beat out my desire to not give Sinclair money and I'm gonna order Supercard this weekend, but I'm not exactly sure how I do that. It doesn't seem exactly like a WWE Network/NJPW World situation. Am I gonna be subscribing to Honor Club and then ordering the PPV after that, or what?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Baron Corbyn posted:

I thought their match earlier this year was MOTYC level. Like it might make my top 100 for the year.

You only have 100 MOTYC? Are you skipping the G1 or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

fart blood posted:

Well, IF she's not the most hinged person, it should be noted that unhinged and "strange" people are often targets of sexual misconduct because no one will believe them.

Just something worth noting.

This is why I will basically never believe Enzo was innocent, btw.

• Locked thread