Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
It's seriously unfathomable that they aren't using the young lions on every show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
idk how safe it is or isn't but he got his hand up and Cody aimed kinda off to the side so i'd guess it looks crazier than it actually was

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I have no interest in seeing Bubba Ray Dudley in RoH, or the Hardy's either really, but it's pretty funny that they signed TNA's biggest act and the guy TNA wanted to give the title to

And Rovert hosed up his scoop. Pretty good night

all i see is rovert being right again?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
lmao

https://twitter.com/wordsbig80s/status/838456073199751170

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
apologising for anti-labour practices is always a good look

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
it's a completely idiotic move for ROH to make in the long run anyway, why would someone like an Ospreay who we knew was WWE-bound even at the point he signed his ROH contract ever sign with them now

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

MassRafTer posted:

They aren't trapping people in contracts and there are guaranteed money deals in ROH. What they are doing is challenging WWE's contract tampering which is preventing guys from signing with WWE when WWE had attempted to negotiate deals before their ROH deals were up. This sucks for talent and probably isn't smart short term for ROH, but letting a monopoly blatantly circumvent your contracts isn't either. I feel bad for the guys who are stuck in limbo, but ROH isn't freezing their contracts and forcing them to work for ROH. Eventually someone was going to challenge WWE's practices.

Is it smart long-term assuming Sinclair isn't going to suddenly have a change of heart and put serious money into helping them stand up to WWE?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

This story is most likely B.S. Even if there's anything going on it's probably just WWE calling Sinclair in other one of their attempts to own everything. It will to the way of the WWE buying TNA talk from last year.

This likely explains why all these wrestlers have been leaving ROH. They don' t want to go to WWE. They've heard rumblings of talks so they're all jumping off before they would end up getting tied down to WWE in a sale.

lmao

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Suzuki isn't NJPW contracted so they could bring him in whenever anyway

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I'm sure anonymous reddit poster who thinks all corporations are conservative knows the inside details of RoH operations

lmao

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
dijak to wwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
did anyone look for all roque's adam cole posts yet

• Locked thread