Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's BS, but the people employed by this company I love so much are stupider than I am, believe it, and are panicked and abandoning ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

so uhhh, tag titles?

Bucks won them yesterday

I hope roque's okay with ROH having lost 2 more people

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Almost certainly part of the women's tournament

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm a big ROH supporter but nothing about those spoilers screams "we're in a good place" to me

Gresham's cool

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pretty telling that Cole and Rush were the only ones at the tapings tbh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What's an over the top service

Basically another way of saying streaming service

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

Wait I thought Kazarian turned on Daniels and joined Bullet Club?

Turned on them a month later at the anniversary show to help Daniels win the belt

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Who's Naito going to lose clean to this time, and why shouldn't it be Cheeseburger

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Last I saw, WWE was claiming he hadn't yet been granted his release.

He finally got one a couple weeks ago

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

When the only point you have left to stand on is "at least people are still showing up to this crap", you should stop trying to make points, ROHque

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/...t.co/2TjcqBI1Ch Sinclair confident enough to make a 3 billion dollar media purchase, not confident enough to give ROH a dime

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yep! Card looks good

4 corner survival: KUSHIDA vs Dalton Castle (with the boys) vs Bobby Fish vs Silas Young
Kaz vs Hangman Page
War Machine vs LIJ (EVIL and SANADA) vs Search and Destroy (Jonathan Gresham and Chris Sabin with Alex Shelley)
Ospreay vs Jay White
Tanahashi vs Adam Cole
Bully Ray and Briscoes defend the trios titles against CHAOS (RPG Vice and Goto)
Young Bucks defend tag titles against LIJ (Naito and BUSHI)
Marty Scurll defends TV title against Matt Sydal
Daniels defends world title against Cody and Jay Lethal

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a comedy in 3 tweets

https://twitter.com/TheWWEGuy_/status/864542537360474112
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/864544120227848192
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/864546973461950465

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

J-Ru Can we make Cole booking dates after June 10th the Roque-Rovert Lucha de Apuestas bet that never got resolved?

The final fork stuck in ROHque :getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A legit great move

quote:

Across the Pacific, STARDOM has established itself as the premier women’s professional wrestling organization in the world. In March, Women of Honor and STARDOM partnered together for a tryout camp and a partnership was formed. In Lowell, MA at Best in the World Weekend, international superstar and current STARDOM HIGH SPEED CHAMPION KRIS WOLF makes her Women of Honor debut!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Kaz Bullet Club one-event twist was meh. I could see how that'd seem like a good idea but the execution definitely didn't live up to it, maybe if it'd had more time

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave said in the WON that his contract's expiring this month and WWE has great interest

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

i ain't clicking that many links on my phone give us the rundown love

War of the Worlds UK tour will have Daniels, Kaz, the Bucks, the Briscoes, and Lethal in addition to the already announced Atlantis, Rey Bucanero, Ultimo Guerrero, and Mistico
Best in the World matches: Bully Ray and Briscoes defend trios title against Dalton and the boys, Hangman Page vs Kaz in a strap match, Lethal vs Silas Young, Bucks defend the tag titles against War Machine

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol if all this leads up to Dalton winning the world title off Cody at Final Battle

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TL;DC (Too Long Didn't Click) summary:

Best in the World matches: KUSHIDA defends TV title vs Scurll, and Rebellion (Kenny King, Rhett Titus, Caprice Coleman, Shane Taylor) vs Search and Destroy (Shelley, Sabin, Gresham, Jay White) - Loser Team Must Disband
As was mentioned in the New Japan thread, Lethal/Hangman Page in round 1 of the IWGP US title tournament at G1 US Night 1

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh hey they have a PPV this week

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TK O'Ryan did an interview with CBS talking about his injury

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Jerusalem, it is clear now that ROHque has lost the feud. Please edit the ROH thread title and cease the unnecessary slander of friend and champion Rov

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahhaahhaahahhahhahhahahahahahahah

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I like how casually Roque moved that goalpost from "would not appear" to "has not signed"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yet this disrespectful incorrect thread title continues to exist

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

coconono posted:

in before Roque moves the goal posts again.

He already did in the spoiler thread by saying "look at everyone they DO have! also the ones who left suck anyway"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Literally 7 months ago, praising the guy he now says is gonna bust in NXT

Roque11 posted:

At most Kyle will go full time with New Japan, which means he would still show up in ROH. So this is not a big deal at all. This is the same thing Elgin has been doing before he had another one of his fights with ROH. Kyle is too much of a wrestling purest to choose WWE over New Japan.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, CMLL is telling ROH that as partners they shouldn’t allow their contracted talent work for The Crash because they consider it their territory. The ROH wrestlers who are under exclusive deals like the Young Bucks, Cody, Jay Lethal, Silas Young, the Briscoes and others, aren’t allowed to work anywhere in the U.S. except PWG, but they’ve been able to work outside the U.S in Canada and the UK for various promotions. CMLL wants ROH to make it so that those ROH talents can’t work the Crash. Some are unhappy about this because CMLL isn’t giving them bookings, but is costing them bookings and the Crash pays foreigners better than CMLL.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KUSHIDA defending TV title at War of the Worlds UK in Four Corner Survival vs Scurll, Dalton, and Hiromu :daryl:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH commenting on the passing of :daryl:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/PrinceKingNana/status/889511431581945856

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh yeah reminder there's a PPV tomorrow

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

We're on like Year 3 of the Internet going "ugh BC and Bucks are so stale" while they keep getting more popular and selling more merch than ever

Stale or bad doesn't necessarily equal thing people don't like in droves

See how the Transformers films were big moneymakers except the last one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:siren:DARYL:siren:

• Locked thread