Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I love everything STARDOM related and Kris Wolf should be a national treasure. This pleases me greatly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Not to be a party pooper but Kris is in the US to renew her Japanese Visa it isn't like ROH flew her in.

lmao if you think ROH flies any of their female talent in

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

What's Todd Sinclair's current status with ROH?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sinclair's even chincy on their donations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Two guys to commit to memory especially Curt if you haven't seen him before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGMEa608d0

so do they have a bunch of canned recordings of Truth Martini or is he at every live show for the pre-show match announcements?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

in before Roque moves the goal posts again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

well maybe if ROH guys could sell some fuckin concrete, they'd get better paydays from CMLL.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Bullshit. They've sent them UG, Mistico, Dragon Lee and tried to send Atlantis.

They didn't send Dragon Rojo JR which makes no sense.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

KUSHIDA defending TV title at War of the Worlds UK in Four Corner Survival vs Scurll, Dalton, and Hiromu :daryl:

can we have Scurll and Dalton just wave flags or hype the crowd? KUSHIDA's previous meetings with Hiromu were pretty crazy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kenny Omega gonna be live via Skype.

Sad they're not running the Ridge Rec center anymore. that little bar down the road was a delight. But parking SUCKED.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Blast Fantasto posted:

So he's probably doing a 6-man with the Bucks.

Kenny on the tron over skype yelling at Nick to tag him in more likely.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

is women of honor just a scheme to juice the numbers on their youtube channel because if so they'd have better luck with intergender

if you thumbnail a chick bending over, its like 20000 free clicks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

maybe Roque11 is actually Taeler Hendrix.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Suzuki might do business with Cody. or he might light Cody up if he feels slighted.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

you will do none of these things, Cody.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bigass Moth posted:

Are they basically ROH young boys or do they have some actual talent? I don't watch ROH unless a match is specifically pointed out.

I've seen some of their non-ROH stuff and they're pretty decent. They haven't had a good "coming out" match yet.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

did Will get banned from Australia yet?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

crowd will pan ROH as soon as they realize Jericho's not going to wrestle.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh yeah reminder there's a PPV tomorrow

what the gently caress does that even mean?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

finally convince Kenny to work a singles in ROH....against YOSHI HASHI.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I don't disagree. Even Evolve has the same problems. A mediocre spectacle that few, if any, will remember in a week.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NXT is ROH's 2006 roster except older and more hurt.

ROH's last good feud was Dalton Castle vs Silas Young for the custody of The Boys.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jay Lethal is actually boring.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jay Lethal is an excellent talker and good at selling stuff. His wrestling is not exciting at all.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gif Probst posted:

he got the title shot because It Will Be A Cool Match.

nobody questioned it when ROH flew in morishima to fight necro butcher

but that was because Necro Butcher was a wild dog that needed put down.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ugh

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Benne posted:

We're on like Year 3 of the Internet going "ugh BC and Bucks are so stale" while they keep getting more popular and selling more merch than ever

Donald Trump proves we got bumper crop of stupid marks right now.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Bucks are this generation's Hulk Hogan, makes lots of money but you gotta wrestle their match

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I haven't heard of Scurll and too young boys but maybe he sometimes poses for a photo with girl too young for him?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I fell out of step with ROH when it became clear they don't give a singular gently caress about making things right. When I have to bug Prince fuckin Nana because the ROH office won't return emails or answer the phone, poo poo's out of hand.

If you're gonna do iPPV, have someone running the social media poo poo that can respond to issues. Have customer support staff ready to answer phones and emails. gently caress. This poo poo is not hard. Going a full week and getting a form response back is not a good look.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rumors of Bill O’Reilly considering ROH appearances as part of his image rehabilitation tour.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

He got dropped by Sin Cara then promptly disappeared for a few months. I can’t remember if he was sighted at the PC or if he was home.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if SIn Cara's hands are as fast as people make them out to be, he's in the wrong business.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

when Kevin Kelly first started calling ROH, I hated him. That booth was dead. When he got paired with Corino he got 100x better. Corino got worse. Theory: Kelly is a talent vampire.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

zzzzzzzzz

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope ROH is making money off of all the weird rich people that wanna be put through tables.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cody isn’t nearly as good as his father and it shows.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dusty was a sellout with nothing more than a hip wiggle and a stupid lookin elbow.

I was gonna say Cody isn't even as good as TNA era Dusty but that'd just be mean.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Why do they keep getting new belts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

changing belts bugs me because its removing the one bit of tangible history that fans intuitively understand. Now they can't say that's the same belt held by Bryan Danielson because some weirdo like me will complain.

• Locked thread