Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

This is sweet. I must :getin: on this. Love old Z's, always have wanted to put that engine in something.

Do you have a timeline for getting it running? How about some place to work on it now that you left the storage place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

looks like plaid stitching to me.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Loanarn posted:

I have a 350z and I am buying a R32 GTR. My third car will eventually be a S30. The goal is to get it to look like this but swap a RB26 or VQ into it. The look is so perfect that I have to disagree on beat to poo poo being better than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieONpxAXOMU

Looks alright besides the wheels (too big and meh looking) and huge fart pipe. Dark blue or grey looks amazing on those cars.

I like the patina look too, though. I'm for Z's, in general.

• Locked thread