Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I was thinking about this movie not too long ago. It's a bad movie, but it did some stuff that I still like, like making magic all mysterious and dangerous feeling without relying on elaborate tales of otherworldly demon possession or Lovecraftian elder god nonsense. Nix was just kind of creepy in a small, culty way rather than a take-over-the-whole-world kinda way.

Then Scott Bakula shoots at some flying origami I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Just read about how the actor who played Nix ended up and I'm sad now. He was also the commandant from Malcolm in the Middle.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Halloween Jack posted:

Everything that happens in the movie is a metaphor for the gay subtext tearing at the fabric of reality.

Now I gotta watch it again.

I'm guessing the swords stunt in the beginning will take on a new context.

• Locked thread