Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Any time Eddie Guerrero did that spot where he whacked the mat with a chair and then pretended his opponent hit him with it.

bartok posted:

That song "Foreign Object" by The Mountain Goats is pretty catchy.

Also this. Still only my 4th favourite song off that album though. (The others being Werewolf Gimmick, The Legend of Chavo Guerrero and Heel Turn 2)

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

That DICK! posted:

My favorite use of foreign object was when sheamus Rusev and Barrett got together and all had items they were waving around and I said "their team name should be the foreign objects" and everyone said that was really funny and that I was a good boy

Oh, poo poo, I forgot about Rusev becoming the WWE TV champ.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BWV posted:

entered!

My fave foreign object has to be the brick placed in a valet's purse.

If we're playing that game, mine is Paul Heyman's oversized 80s cellphone.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

nonrev posted:

My favorite moment with a foreign object was after R-Truth lost a match and hit John Morrison with a bottle of water. He then proceeded to hit him with his finisher and then fire up a cigarette and commit an illegal act in the UK.

Not illegal, because Truth was smoking as part of a staged performance, which is allowed.

• Locked thread