Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My favorite use of a foreign object is when The Rock hit Mankind with salsa and then scraped it off with a tortilla chip and kicked him again because he was upset that it was mild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TV Zombie posted:

Do the rounds reset ever? Or do they just keep on going on a new poster can realistically never be at the top?

...I don't know why I care about this.

Wrestlemania is the final round of each "season"

The brand split has made it seem like it lasts longer because we have a PPV like once every two weeks unless there's a combined PPV (Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania).

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Golashes posted:

Yeah resets at WM, though since people drop out and we are getting way more ppvs I'm thinking about doing two cycles, one to summerslam and one to wm, next time. Or make two games for a "brand split". Or something. I don't know yet but I have a few months

My offer to help with the SDL half of it still stands as long as you show me how to combine scores into each other by the way.

• Locked thread