Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
idpol is bad because it supposes there is more than one war, when in fact there is only one war

also when did it become "idpol" because I'm pretty sure the first time I saw that was two days ago and now I see it everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Brainiac Five posted:

I'm sorry your candidate failed to win the Democratic primaries.
I know I was arguing in USPOL a year ago that you can support Hillary all you want, but making GBS threads on Bernie supporters is a dumb idea since you eventually will want them to vote for Hillary. The responses I usually got were some variation on "all of Bernie's supporters don't vote anyway, literally only Hillary supporters matter".

Welp.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Neurolimal posted:

Those demographics are also darkly amusing; despite the constant insistence that time and history is on the side of the neoliberals, the vast majority of new democrats are on the side of Social AND Fiscal leftism.
This is true, but I find it amusing that if you capitalize two words in this sentence it changes the meaning completely and becomes a laughably wrong statement.

• Locked thread