Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

It's already been pointed out that all identities other than class represent false consciousnesses created by the bourgeoisie to turn us against each other, so might as well close the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

This thread is hysterical

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

It seems at this point ITT we are all on the same page re: identity politics, more or less. Only one issue remains: I thought a "cishet" was that weird cat-raccoon animal that shits expensive coffee beans, but apparently not??

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I am a cishet, and an intricate lollipop as well

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Neurolimal WHO crowned you Emperor of Minorities?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I am calling for white genocide, though.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

"bourgeois" is also understood as a set of social/cultural values, and in that sense many middle class are bourgeois even though they own no capital at all

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

You neurotypical white cishetboi. You illiterate retard. You Nazi

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

You, like actual IRL gorillas, have a tiny little baby dick. You are a brain-damaged pedophile. Cishet bernoutboi, I will see you in the gas chambers

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Just reviewed Business Gorillas' posting history. Why is this sicko not perma-banned???

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

somethingawful forums user Business Gorillas, I DEMAND that you report ITT and answer for your crimes.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pharohman777 posted:

The tarring of 'white men' as being uniquely evil because of what american minorities and natives experienced at the hands of european settlers is an idea that infuriates any person who has any sort of grasp on where the african slaves came from in africa, or the origins of the word slave.
African slaves were sold off by rival tribes after wars, since the europeans offered a good price for them. Looking at modern tribal tensions in africa, and all the genocides and wars, it is easy to see how they might decide to capture all their rivals and sell them off.
The word Slave is in fact the same as Slav, and referred to eastern european slaves, many of which were brought to Muslim spain.

The idea that their experiences were somehow different than the opression of the irish, or the slavery of the slavic peoples, is maddening to people who know about history.

i cant believe this thread could actually get worse after effectronica was probated

like this is just straight up 19th century slavery apologia. holy poo poo

Calibanibal fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Dec 7, 2016

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

zimmerman trial was not a case of jury nullification

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm the Avatar of CNN

• Locked thread