Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i was gonna say the mummy but then i saw the trailer for the mummy with tom cruise. looks bad. listen for the looped cruise scream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

banned from Starbucks posted:

The breakfast club where the gently caress you dad guy shoots up the school instead

This is subversive as gently caress and owns.

Square should re-release Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Not remake, just release it during a boring summer week. It would do okay.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

They should remake The Spirits Within in such realistic CG that you couldn't tell if it's a live-action remake or not.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
robocop in todays current police culture

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

banned from Starbucks posted:

The breakfast club where the gently caress you dad guy shoots up the school instead

Just don't let Gus Van Sant direct it because zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Empress Brosephine posted:

robocop in todays current police culture

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Palpek posted:

They should remake The Spirits Within in such realistic CG that you couldn't tell if it's a live-action remake or not.

Ok but the cgi characters have to look exeactly like the people that voice them like steve buscemi james woods and Roz from Fraiser.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
The original Demolition Man was great but I wouldn't mind seeing an update with Karl Urban and Idris Elba. I don't even care who plays who those guys would own it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Father Wendigo posted:

It's been almost 20 years since they released Titanic, they need to remake that poo poo in 3-D and have it be a space ship in space so instead of drowning and hypothermia (not very action packed at all imo) everyone's dying from explosive decompression.

They did, it's called Passengers.

• Locked thread