Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Doredrin posted:

I finally got permabanned there after getting regular banned 41 times so it was more like I was run out rather than ran away.

so you didn't give a poo poo about them saying the n word until they threw you out. in other words it's a high enough priority for you that you made a gbs thread about it but not a high enough priority to do goddamn anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if you don't want to be called a noob maybe you should suck less at mp games

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Filthy casual

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

soupbone sal posted:

Stop doing that. It's not good for you.

believing that pizzagate is true is not good for you either lmbo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

World Kraid Center posted:

it isn't a word rooted in history, a history of varying levels of privilege, of oppressors and the oppressed? when someone whose family was never part of the communist party is called a communist, they don't have a right to be annoyed?

nah, sorry. history is objective truth, and there is a closer comparison to be made here than there is between friend of the family and something like 'boat'

but look at you, SJW, how you're so terrified of critical thought, how you're incapable of addressing an argument fairly, calmly, rationally and spelling out like an adult why it "triggered" you. no surprise, with all that red text next to your post, that you're both unfunny and braindead. go back to tumblr.

You are angrily justifying the use of a hateful slur because I'm an SJW (which is a slur in your mind) and because you got your feelings hurt by a -word. You might want to rethink this one.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
necromancy??

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Doredrin posted:

I finally got permabanned there after getting regular banned 41 times so it was more like I was run out rather than ran away.

I thought it was 57 times.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

A misanthrope posted:

necromancy??

Hey what's the penalty for miscegenation in Cyrodil?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

scuba school sucks posted:

Hey what's the penalty for miscegenation in Cyrodil?

at least 500 gold and all your stolen goods are confiscated

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I hate the emergence of white people using the word ninja as their own analog, plz stop if you do.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

...and the pitch! posted:

You are angrily justifying the use of a hateful slur because I'm an SJW (which is a slur in your mind) and because you got your feelings hurt by a -word. You might want to rethink this one.

Plus let's be real, attributing anything in 2016 as objective when everyone cool knows subjectivity is all the post modern rage is lame AND boring

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i like to say what up my nilla to my white friends

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Doredrin posted:

Link some of ur posts pussy

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
triggardly

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
please

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

no lives matter and therefore it doesn't matter how we describe them

eastern europeans in america all know what it's like to be casually called a commie. it is, just like friend of the family, a word with bloody connotations co-opted from their former masters, and that is actually a history recent enough to be memorable

but we suck it up and laugh it off, because as long as you are just as de jure equal as the next guy, which black people are, their crybaby hurt feelings demand to regulate others ends where the right to free speech begins

want to blanket ALL uses of friend of the family, nigga, my negro, etc as hate speech and ban them? then let american blacks start the ball rolling by no longer using the word with hostility against african immigrant blacks, and even among each other in brotherly tone. as we all know here, ironic racism is still racism. but they're not going to do that and it is political suicide to ask them to do that. why is that, OP?

Lab studies and other data drawn from Eastern Europeans are often not applicable to humanity in general.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
thanks for expressing your opinion of whichever word offended you today, op :)

maybe we'll see a new offensive word every day? i cant wait

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
this was the opportunity to emptyquote

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
buncha zoppin' quiblets itt, round up all the munty fodkivs and give em the business end i say

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
What about the L word?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

lol who are you the racist police, what you gonna do about it if somebody says the bad word

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Pon de Bundy posted:

lol who are you the racist police, what you gonna do about it if somebody says the bad word

I mean, no one's going to stop you if you lay f-bombs down at your Grandma's tea party either, you bad-rear end, you. Just do whatever your id tells you.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Wizchine posted:

I mean, no one's going to stop you if you lay f-bombs down at your Grandma's tea party either, you bad-rear end, you. Just do whatever your id tells you.

i do not casually use the f word

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
netard?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Unknowable Hole posted:

Sir please this is a Home Depot.

Best 1st post in months

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
OK I'll only use the n word when I'm serious about it from now on, OP

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Uh, no it isn't. Go gently caress yourself.

it isn't a word rooted in history, a history of varying levels of privilege, of oppressors and the oppressed? when someone whose family was never part of the communist party is called a communist, they don't have a right to be annoyed?

nah, sorry. history is objective truth, and there is a closer comparison to be made here than there is between friend of the family and something like 'boat'

but look at you, SJW, how you're so terrified of critical thought, how you're incapable of addressing an argument fairly, calmly, rationally and spelling out like an adult why it "triggered" you. no surprise, with all that red text next to your post, that you're both unfunny and braindead. go back to tumblr.

I wish I could repeat this response post of World Kraid Center over and over again ad infinitum so as it might eventually seep through into your extraordinarily thick cranium.
At first I thought your red title was a gimmick, but Jehova-on-stick, you really are this much of an ignorant windbag, aren't you?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I'm really tired of people using the word casual niggardly.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
how do you feel about people using it seriously OP?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

autoaim.cfg posted:

I wish I could repeat this response post of World Kraid Center over and over again ad infinitum so as it might eventually seep through into your extraordinarily thick cranium.
At first I thought your red title was a gimmick, but Jehova-on-stick, you really are this much of an ignorant windbag, aren't you?

You shouldn't be so supportive of Kraid imo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Doredrin posted:

How it has somehow entered so many people's casual speak bothers me a great deal.

Oh my.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Doredrin posted:

I've spent a lot of time on 4chan recently.

I went on there the other day at while bored at work and the first 3 threads were about sissys, hot "nigresses" and fb bikini pics.

On data of course. That site is just fringe fetishes. I was expecting more edgy preteens but those days are long gone.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
haven't seen it any more than usual recently but then again I don't go to 4chan. ever. so that's generally a good strategy for life

I remember once upon a time when the word flourished upon these very forums, I've just noticed a downward trend of acceptance for it personally

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
Stop listening to rap OP. You'll hear it much less then.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Ohhh...NAGgers.....

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can practically hear Genesplicer combing through this thread

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
according to huffington post, mother jones, salon.com, and other failing online publications, 4chan's "politically incorrect" board basically won the election for Trump.

the reason i bring that up is because maybe all you sucker busters looking down on 4chan should take a step back to re-evaluate your position.

Me personally, I can't don't understand 4chan because all the threads dissapear and you can never find the one you were previously looking at once you click away from it. But apparently it is hugely influential in IRL world affairs.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

according to huffington post, mother jones, salon.com, and other failing online publications, 4chan's "politically incorrect" board basically won the election for Trump.

the reason i bring that up is because maybe all you sucker busters looking down on 4chan should take a step back to re-evaluate your position.

Me personally, I can't don't understand 4chan because all the threads dissapear and you can never find the one you were previously looking at once you click away from it. But apparently it is hugely influential in IRL world affairs.

4chan is a child board of adtrw we deserve the right to look down on it for eternity

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm really jonesing for a hit of the ol n-word over here. Whew... Got a pretty fierce hankering for a taste, if you know what I'm sayin. Need a little bit of that nii some of that urrrrr. Wooo! God drat!!

Someone, PLEASE, gas this cruel cruel thread!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i collect the best words and never say them out loud so other people cant match my powerful thoughts without doing the work themselves

• Locked thread