Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im thinking of an n word that would literally give you a traumatic brain injury if i said it out loud

ii wont because doing the work gave me proper respect for the power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
friend of the family

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
naruto?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Nautilus

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
what u got against narcolepsy sucka

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
natalie portman

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i looked up what the OP meant by "n-word" and holy gently caress its racist as hell

really makes me sick people like that are still around in 2016 you should be ashamed OP!

e: im just funnin - you should all go back to Narnia you narnians

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Niger is a country.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Burt Sexual posted:

Niger is a country.

A country named after a racial slur.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doredrin posted:

How it has somehow entered so many people's casual speak bothers me a great deal.

i dont think goons hang around anyone who uses the n word casually

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The hen word

:henget:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

according to huffington post, mother jones, salon.com, and other failing online publications, 4chan's "politically incorrect" board basically won the election for Trump.

the reason i bring that up is because maybe all you sucker busters looking down on 4chan should take a step back to re-evaluate your position.

Me personally, I can't don't understand 4chan because all the threads dissapear and you can never find the one you were previously looking at once you click away from it. But apparently it is hugely influential in IRL world affairs.

You've got a child's brain IRL if you think 4chan sways elections

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

yall remember that show "my name is earl?" well there was this one joke i remember being pretty funny where earl says to his somewhat dim brother "it's like how there's that word only other african american fellas can call each other" "you mean 'brotherman'?"

heh, still kinda gets me

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Necktie?
Neckturn?
Nickel?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I'm saying the n word right now, in my office room, to my computer and it's very offended (the comnputer is black)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sheep-Goats posted:

I can practically hear Genesplicer combing through this thread

Lol

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Why don't we just, like, get rid of racism? What the gently caress did Obama do for 8 years?

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Can this thread pretty pretty please be gassed... much better threads have suffered the fate.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Sheep-Goats posted:

I can practically hear Genesplicer combing through this thread

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Why don't we just, like, get rid of racism?

People don't think they poo poo they do and say is racist so it is a Sisyphean task.

oldpainless posted:

What the gently caress did Obama do for 8 years?

No black man from Hawaii can fix all white racists.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
op are you that one guy that screams at people for posting my little pony garbage even though the images they post have literally nothing to do with it and then call them "barneyfags" if they call you out on it?

if they finally perma'd your rear end then good loving riddance

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
The Myth of Sisyphus is amusing because Camus had it all wrong. There is no satisfaction in rolling that boulder. I respect the man but he sold a false hope and was run over by a car in his middle age.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

...and the pitch! posted:

No black man from Hawaii can fix all white racists.

What about all the non-white racists? Why aren't you holding their feet to the fire, as well? Studies show that Western/white countries are the least racially intolerant on Earth.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Man is there any aspect of India that isn't complete fuckin garbage other than their food

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What about all the non-white racists? Why aren't you holding their feet to the fire, as well?

It just makes sense to start with the worst problem that is loving up the most lives. We can get on to Fijian v Tongan beefs later.

edit: I live in the US so I mainly care about racism that is specific to my country (which I love dearly)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Also lol at bastion of tolerance, Australia

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
I don't care what people say, I care what they do, I am a 20th century guy.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Blue Train posted:

Man is there any aspect of India that isn't complete fuckin garbage other than their food

hot women.

It just makes sense to start with the worst problem that is loving up the most lives. We can get on to Fijian v Tongan beefs later.

edit: I live in the US so I mainly care about racism that is specific to my country (which I love dearly)

Right, and if you look within the USA, whites are the least racist group of them all. Obama should have focused his scolding on non-whites, rather than whites. Whites in the USA have spent trillions of dollars, millions of hours, and hundreds-of-thousands of lives trying to build an inclusive and tolerant society. No other group in America has done anywhere near that much, either in sum or per capita.

Kleen_TheRacistDog fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 4, 2016

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Blue Train posted:

The expats are usually very nice when I speak to them, one of the nicest people to talk to. But of course those are the people with means so I don't know.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Right, and if you look within the USA, whites are the least racist group of them all.

The most powerful group of all that is at least equally as racist as any other group. I would agree with that.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fair

soupbone sal posted:

The expats are usually very nice when I speak to them, one of the nicest people to talk to. But of course those are the people with means so I don't know.

No longer part of India at that point so don't count

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

The most powerful group of all that is at least equally as racist as any other group. I would agree with that.

It's not power. It's that we don't think about it in relation to ourselves very often.

I am supportive of suppressing racism, but I believe ignoring and rejecting it is the best way to kill it. Every action is fuel for the fire.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

soupbone sal posted:

It's not power. It's that we don't think about it in relation to ourselves very often.

I am supportive of suppressing racism, but I believe ignoring and rejecting it is the best way to kill it. Every action is fuel for the fire.

It's cool if you have the choice to ignore it I guess

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

It's cool if you have the choice to ignore it I guess

I know it is a privilege. What I'm saying is I want everyone to have that choice and the only path I see in that direction is ignoring the issue.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

soupbone sal posted:

I know it is a privilege. What I'm saying is I want everyone to have that choice and the only path I see in that direction is ignoring the issue.

Well we could fix massive inequity and then ignore it. I think that might be better.

edit: try to fix

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Well we could fix massive inequity and then ignore it. I think that might be better.

Now, when you say fix "massive inequality" do you want to see equality of opportunity or equality of outcome?

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

There has been movement in that direction for the last 30 years, but I don't think it's been done purely for the benefit of the afflicted.

Honestly when I look, I don't have an answer. It seems like when people experience a relative peace they take out the excess energy in hatred on each other. I am from Texas and I have seen it from my family, I've seen it from minorities. It feeds on itself. I don't know why but I refuse to accept it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Now, when you say fix "massive inequality" do you want to see equality of opportunity or equality of outcome?

One and then the other racist

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

One and then the other racist

So, equality of outcomes demands communism. IE, a state to collect and redistribute wealth by force. Every economist and political theorist knows this. Sounds like you're a commie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Gimmick vs. Gimmick ITT. Match of the century!

• Locked thread