Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Mr. Nice! posted:

Medical prices in Florida are partially inflated because there's no legal smokeable cannabis yet. One dispensary has a way around this because they sell an eighth in little ceramic cups with metal lids on top for use in a type of tabletop vape they sell. People tend to just crack them open and boom you have an eighth of coarsely ground stuff. Very few stems to remove, but it smokes best still passed through a grinder. $55

They also sell concentrates (dab oil) in a syringe. 850mg for $60/each. Vape carts are 10-15 bucks more expensive than the black market equivalent.

drat. 100 mg of concentrate or edible in WA state is anywhere from 15-30 bucks. Our pricing is apparently all hosed up.

Granted you can just buy weed here to smoke but my lungs can't cope with even vaping anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

UglyCrackBaby posted:

That doesn't sound right, in Seattle you can get a full gram of concentrate for like $15, actually Uncle Ike's had a sale for $5 full gram conentrates (but there was a limit fo 2x per person).

gently caress I guess it's just edibles then. Guess I need to start buying concentrates instead.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

LeoMarr posted:

30% stuff would go for $60 an eight at my former job, 480 for an oz + 25% tax aroune 670 total. Peoplr still buy the poo poo in droves. "Hurr lemme get the cheapest weed" :toxx:

I never bought weed when it was illegal, only ever smoked or vaped when people shared. The people at the pot shops I've been too have been nice but obviously they're not going to be like "hey man if you can't smoke have you tried concentrates?" when I've been happy buying edibles for 15-30 bucks per 100 gram. I mean, I didn't feel ripped off, poo poo still lasted me longer than the equivalent dollar amount of alcohol would.

e: also the marmas sour gummies are delicious and two of them kept me stoned out of my mind for the better part of like ten hours.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Be patient my Massachusetts friends, I felt much the same in Washington at first, but now the genie's out of the bottle and it's probably easier to find a dispensary than a Starbucks in my town. You'll get there soon enough! :unsmith:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
I personally can't stand the smell and taste of weed, so tasteless edibles are my go to and they fuckin owwwwwwwn. Except the one time I got WAY too high and could literally do nothing but stare at the tv and drool for like three hours.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Zanziabar posted:

Those results are preliminary. We're still awaiting counting of the 480,000 special votes to hopefully sway the result but at this point, we'd need over 69% to get it past the line. Bit of a long shot but we can but hope.

I am pulling for the final tally to put it at 69.420% which I'm sure we would all agree would be nice.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Honestly not going to consider weed legal in this country until all weed charges are expunged and anyone in jail on weed related expenses is released, and also it's not really legal until I can walk in to Costco and buy it by the bale.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
:siren: Mod hat on: :siren: I hope y'all get legal weed, it owns, 420 smoke weed everyday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

How quickly are they gonna get unpersoned?