Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So what's the level of concern here, if any, that our new law and order President is going to unleash AG Sessions to crack down on all these people violating Federal law?

It's low hanging fruit for Sessions to prove his bonafides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

http://www.businessinsider.com/where-donald-trump-stands-on-weed-legalization-2016-11
"Marijuana is such a big thing. I think medical should happen — right? Don’t we agree? I think so. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states.""

So this would be the one thing Trump said that we can take to be true?

Or maybe: U.S. Attorney General Nominee Jeff Sessions Likely Changing Federal Cannabis Policy

quote:

Although the details surrounding the alleged meeting are in no way clear, at least not at this point, industry experts do seem to think it is possible that the new U.S. Attorney General could be planning to void the Cole Memorandum – a set of guidelines used by the Obama Administration to explain its “hands off” approach to the legal cannabis trade.

“It looks like the Trump administration is going to move forward with their new plan with out any public input or overview,” O’Neil said in an email.

Some of the latest speculation surrounding the Trump Administration’s possible newfound approach to the legal cannabis industry is that it will have the biggest impact on the recreational sector. While still only rumors, there are some who believe that the entire scope of the recreational pot market, which allows adults 21 and over to purchase weed regardless of medical necessity, will be forced to shutdown once Trump take over the White House – eliminating the cultivation and sales of the cannabis plant in the eight states that have brought an end to prohibition.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MaxxBot posted:

I think it all comes down to how much Sessions personally desires to pick this fight.

Those people goin to jail.