Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
It's a good start but it means nothing for consumers. Maybe six months from now it gets rescheduled from 1 to 2, and in legal states you can start using a credit card instead of cash, and certain research can get funding.

But if you're still in a state where it's illegal, there's no difference in your life. You can still be arrested. And even in a legal state, you might still have to pass a drug test before getting a job. If you're injured at work and you got high two weeks ago on a Friday night, you still get denied workman's comp.

Frankly even if cannabis is federally legalized, everything above would still apply.

Again, good start but we're in a marathon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU