Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

Not to derail off our favorite plant, but people have discerned a sea change in the tone of opiate arguments, now that white middle and upper-middle class people are fragging out their entire families with opiate abuse. Huge wave of "Are we treating addicts properly?" " A bit of compassion for Fentanyl addicts" articles and things like that. I think awareness might be up, though for of course self-centered, racist reasons.

I think you are absolutely right but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. :rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Hambilderberglar posted:

Is there a legal/practical rationale behind not deeming a plant kept under 18/6 light legally a "plant"?
Where I am from, lights are illegal at all (but this prohibition is widely flouted), so as long as one stays inside the personal plant limit (5) you're kosher no matter what stage the plant is in.

Some states specify "flowering" plants.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Tab8715 posted:

That's an incredibly myopic view. He's correct but there's also prosecutorial discretion.

He spent the entire thing dodging giving any kind of opinion on laws he'd have to enforce.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Lisa Robin Kelly, the sweet and funny star

50/200 episodes.
Star?

:thunk:

SgtScruffy posted:

Mods please change thread name to mbanje megathread

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Someone call the NRA!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

They don’t want to lose the ability to prosecute black people for minor amounts of drugs.

The smell of pot is one of the top sources of probable cause for warrantless searches in the state of florida.

"it smelled like strong pot"

America is the worst

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

How are u posted:

Sure, but edibles are 1) slow and 2) smoking weed is nice, and smells nice.

Clearly the solution is to inhale through your nose.

No legalization in Ohio this year, but the medical stuff is about that same price as gray market stuff and definitely higher quality so hopefully soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Maybe a push to include more mental health stuff would be easier. :shrug: