Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I had upper jaw surgery a few days ago, and I just wanted to say that it is both very painful and probably medically inadvisable for me to laugh as much as I did during the taken voices part of the last episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

White Coke posted:

How often do you slip subliminal messages into your LPs?
Subliminal messages in an LP? That's just absurd

Now if you excuse me I have some coffee to warm up

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

CJacobs posted:

This Nightingale guy seems like a pretty well-read fellow. Maybe he's been to a lot of book fairs in his day. I guess he could be part of some kind of alcoholic book club or something.
So, a book club.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Nightingale provides a perfect foil for Dale Cooper. He's a walking cartoon character without any relatable character traits.

He probably doesn't even appreciate good coffee.
Nightengale is on a strict no-caffiene diet, and his pre-diabetic condition means he can't have bitchin' cherry pies or hot donuts either. It's why he's so grumpy, honestly.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'd be willing to forgive the commercials if they didn't happen in the middle of the Darkness destroying everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

For the next two days you can buy the entire Alan Wake series for 4 bucks, and then legal digital versions of it will be gone forever

If you have any extra cash to throw around, maybe I dunno, buy a few extra copies and gift them to people

• Locked thread