Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Man I was just thinking I should replay this game.

And now I don't have to! ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The biggest mystery of this Let's Play so far is that I already am subscribed to Skippy Granola's youtube channel and I can't for the life of me work out why.

Not in an existential "Nothing he has done is of worth" way, but a "I must have been following a let's play of his and I can't remember which one" way.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It's amazing how changing one simple word change the entire meaning of a piece of prose.

"I was terrified. I squeezed the fleshlight like my life depended on it, willing it to stop coming any closer. Suddenly, something gave, and the light seemed to shine brighter."

Also,

Nice piece of fish posted:

This is a fantastic loving LP.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Man this LP is kinda making me want to play that most recent game they put out, with the actual TV show in it.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It would be great if Spooky shadow Monsters followed the NFL's concussion protocol.

"Alan I am going to kill youuuuuu."

"Aww man sorry guys I gotta sit down till the end of the game they think I have concussion."

"No problems Alan you lie down, take it easy and get better. Raaaaarrrrr darknesss raaarrrr."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah same. Quick and painless, buddy. :)

Unlike reading one of Alan's novels that is.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
On Writing is probably one of the few King books with a decent ending, right? :iamafag:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
CJacobs - "Alan has to get to the light for safety. And that light is Islam."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Amazing.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCAAf9Cc2V0

I streamed Max Payne 1 last night because it's one of my favorite video games ever! It went great and was very fun (and humiliating)! Alan Wake will return probably sometime this week or next week (sorry again).

Another great Remedy game with a real sense of style, character and place. Even if those things are often kinda hackneyed it's all so vivid that it remains one of my favourite games too!

There is one particular TV show in there that is about a crazy guy with flamingos that still kinda trips me out to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Shocking that you go in a Firewatch tower and don't make a single Firewatch joke. ;)

• Locked thread