Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

chitoryu12 posted:

I was curious about where Alan got his sweet tweed jacket, and someone on a forum said they thought they remembered hearing that the jacket for the model was bought at H&M. H&M did at one point offer this extremely similar tweed blazer, so I imagine at some point that jacket did get sold to quite a few people who are inadvertently wearing a video game character's costume.

I think you meant to say his iconic costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

CJacobs posted:

appropos of nothing

https://twitter.com/alanwakenbake

holy poo poo it actually is already taken

try for @alanwoke

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

In case this ever comes up again, you can also download youtube videos (kind of) using VLC media player.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

CJacobs posted:

edit: That said, unfortunately since it's hereditary there's really not much I can do. Even if I eat as healthy as possible etc it might still happen again anyway! Just gotta remain optimistic that this will be the last time.

Well in that case, all cheese every day!

• Locked thread