Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
I remember watching a bit of this game sometime before and I never recalled Alan being such a dick. Probably just bad memory, but it really sank in when Rose was at the cabin talking so highly of him and the look on Alans face couldn't be more 'are we done yet'? Man, what a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Rewinded for it like 3 times, couldn't make out the Sam Lake burn by skippy over the gun fire. :(

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4aHFJlj9pk

And that's all she wrote! Thank you all very much for hanging out with me and experiencing this awesome game together. Alan Wake will probably be returning this weekend sometime, possibly sunday but we'll see. Gotta wrangle me a Canadian so I can record the last bout of commentary!

Hey... hey my buddy. My buddy CGuava, remember that thing we discussed when we were doing Xcom together? Right? :(

• Locked thread