Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I liked PoE but I didn't have the energy to finish the DLC stuff. I think I'll get Tyranny on sale. Thanks for the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

That's probably one of the most memorable parts in that game for me because when I was a kid I loved Dragonlance and there are some characters from Krynn (Knights of Solamnia) trapped in the planar sphere. They talk about the bloodthirsty halflings that you have to fight in there, which is funny because hobbits don't exist on Krynn, meaning that these people who have never seen a halfling before must think that they are a race of savage cannibal midgets.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

The class variety in pillars was wasted unless you played through the game more than once though, so that seems OK

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Try playing The Age of Decadence OP.

i still gotta check that out. i havnt even watched a stream or anything but it sounds really cool

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Personally, I like to rotate people through my party, so I like having all the different classes. I have couple custom guys to mix in with the NPC companions, too. It works pretty well even on PotD

I did that too but once I got a party composition that meshed well I just stuck with it and only rotated NPCs out to complete their story arcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

age of decadence is the poo poo. liking this game a lot so far

• Locked thread