Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

This resurgence in text rpgs makes me appreciate the ones with voice acting. Really helps the writers get to the drat point and avoid a lot of unneeded worldbuilding by exposotion when done well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Bethesda is so rad and also the voice acting is so rad that it's way cooler than anything.

ftfy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

woot beat the game. its hard to take the story seriously when your playing a muscle wizard named Punch Fistgroin. My thoughts:

Combat got easy as fuuuuuck in the last act, but that was probably because i was using sirin so i could try to raise her loyalty some more. Anticlimatic too, i punched out the embodiment of law and order (COME ON TUNON GRIT THOSE TEETH), dropped ink with lantry then set a capitol city on fire while high as gently caress. since i was on the anarchist path as well, the ending pretty much described how i was forever alone afterwords since apparently only lantry was my bro, so the bittersweetness of the ending fit well with how anticlimactic act 3 was. Im sad the anarchist path doesn't have more domination in it though, I though it would be me straight up taking poo poo over. Instead I did a bunch of fetch quests for mark-e-mark then left chaos wherever i went. Think ill make either a javelin dude or a sword and board dude going rebel next game, prolly play on hard too.

• Locked thread