Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's really really good and I liked it better than PoE but people are right when they say it's short cause it took me 25 hours to finish it and it ends right when the plot is going to kick in high gear. That being said if they make a sequel or expac that picks on tbe ending it'll be the best Infinity Engine game EVER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It also needs some more expanding on the companions backstory and stuff cause they are really cool.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I wanted a quest to try and pop Barik out of his armor.

Also Siryn's hat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Another super cool idea this game had was the background specific poo poo relating on what you did during the conquest of the Tiers. Having the resistance people being super pissed at me cause I killed their Queen with an underhanded trick and the people at the earthquake region be scared as gently caress since I was the one who brought the quakes in the first place was cool

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It sounds like poo poo that you encounter later in the game, and that he's spoiling how your pre-game choices turn out then.

The queenslayer background is mentioned on the first hostile NPC encounter you meet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I found the writing to be good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Neurosis posted:

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...y=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black
lol

Fail

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Agean90 posted:

This resurgence in text rpgs makes me appreciate the ones with voice acting. Really helps the writers get to the drat point and avoid a lot of unneeded worldbuilding by exposotion when done well.

I agree Bioware games are really better than Absurdian piles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread