Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i wish they didn't gently caress up 3 when they brought it over cause i still thought it was cool as hell even chopped to bits.

the weird underground city/base mission was cool. i don't remember the game too well cause it was a long rear end time ago

i am very excited for a new entry in the series. hopefully there will be more planes than 5.

did anyone play infinity? i did for a bit but p2p is rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

julian assflange posted:

It was PS3 only so I didn't. The missions look like a best of collection inspired by the previous games it sounds cool

the missions seem great until you realize that they are time limited to like... 4 minutes and it takes 8 hours to get a new play and you can get a max of 3. it's really bad but it satisfied the ace combat need for a little bit.

i thought i saw an early video of the vr on youtube and it looked awesome. basically the play is the same you can just look around the cockpit. very immersive.

is the psvr gonna drop in price though? i was under the impression it wasn't very popular.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I hope this game has more planes than the last game, not just stat changes on ones already there.

• Locked thread