Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The most greatest and most misleading poster ever made:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Improbable Lobster posted:

My friend and yours, Hedorah

Anyone who pollutes the water isn't my friend.

Anguirus always has better weed anyway.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Stairmaster posted:

I think mothra is still the number #1 bro

If you wanna drink craft beers and play Cards Against Humanity you call Mothra. If you wanna throw singles at strippers and roll dice in an alley you call Rodan.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

keep that Jet Jaguar guy away, talk about a total loving weirdo. Did you see what he tried doing to Rodan's car after that one party on Monster Island? SHAMEFUL.

Yeah man, and it was such a sick Monte Carlo too, poor Rodan

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Stairmaster posted:

where the gently caress is the bluray????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's the fault of Gorosaurus, sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Stairmaster posted:

if you build it(a nuclear power plant) he will come

My grandma had to leave her house because of 3 Mile Island, thanks a bunch Godzilla

• Locked thread