Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

personally im a fan of godzilla '84

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

godzilla 2014 would have been fine if it had been a buddy cop movie about bryan cranston and ken watanabe

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Bob Quixote posted:

Oh, no doubt - it was one of the first ones that I ever saw when I was a little kid and we rented it from the local video store. Biollante has a kickass monster design along with the most hilariously convoluted origin that makes it sound like someones Deviantart OC kaiju if you tried to explain it out loud to a non-Godzilla fan.

I remember seeing 85 next and that scene with the guy getting killed by the huge mutated sea louse haunted kid-me for ages.

gvb is loving convoluted as all hell and its wonderful

but the soundtrack isn't as good as 84

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what's that in the water???

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think mothra is still the number #1 bro

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

where the gently caress is the bluray????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

if you build it(a nuclear power plant) he will come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

sounds like youre a fuckin hipster.

• Locked thread