Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I have a hard time deciding what my favorite, or the best, Godzilla movie is, but I can say definitively that Godzilla's Revenge is the worst. Not counting that Matthew Broderick one in that list though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
keep that Jet Jaguar guy away, talk about a total loving weirdo. Did you see what he tried doing to Rodan's car after that one party on Monster Island? SHAMEFUL.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also just an FYI Godzilla 85 aka Godzilla Returns last I checked is available now on bluray from amazon. The international cut without the dumbass Raymond Burr/Dr Pepper cut. As far as I know thats a first for the north america market.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Raymond himself wasnt it bad it was just the other 90% of the edit

• Locked thread