Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I kind of liked Red State just because it was so radically different from everything else he'd made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
tusk was really bad and it's definitely in my top 5 worst movies I ever watched

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It only took two decades but he's finally learning how to compose a shot instead of just having everyone cheat out 70% more.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
He has become the thing he raged against as a young, independent director. And he talks with absolute authority about the production process so much that he comes off as tedious. I imagine if you've never looked into how the industry works it's pretty interesting and might hook you, but there's way more fun sources to go to.

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
dogma was all edgy dumbass dialogue like literally half of that move is someone monologueing some slack jawed supporting character "you know that virgin from the bible? well guess what. shes actually a slut. and shes bi. also shes got a dick. did i tell you about the cannibal krc orgies in rome?? isnt that messed up??"

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I did not care for the angel/muse taking credit for all the top rated films except for Home Alone.

And the bit about Elvis doing his part and joining the service during the war (lol, what hardship he endured getting his picture taken).

Those are the only parts I remember from DOGMA the movie.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Clerks was great, same for the animated series. Mall Rats and Strike Back were ok. I hated Clerks 2. Clerks 2 was Kevin Smith trying to be edgy for a decade where edginess was commonplace.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/2554608773

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
yessssssssssss

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol jesus

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

loving hell

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Ya'll just jealous because half of all marriages fail in the first five years.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Seriously watch Yoga Hosers. It's hell in movie form.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

chasing amy tongue scene

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
You're wrong OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
came here to post 'boo boo kitty gently caress' :D

• Locked thread