Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Serf posted:

Georgia. Down in Candler County, which is close to gently caress all except Statesboro and Savannah. Ready and willing to coordinate with anybody else down here.

Fulton county here. Let's take over GA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Sojenus posted:

In Dekalb county (and roughly fifty feet from Fulton). Looking up information I missed the Dekalb officer elections back on the 1st, and no mention of other party events this month. The Young Democrats apparently have a holiday party on Wednesday in Avondale, though.

I think I'll check that out. On Friday the DSA is having a holiday party at First Existentialist Congregation

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Sojenus posted:

Unfortunately I just realized Wednesday is the day I have my in-laws flying in from out of the country to pick up so no-go on Dekalb Young Democrats meeting for me.

I'm going to try and make that DSA meeting though, but the most difficult part will be convincing my wife I'm not just trying to get out of spending time with them considering I've never been active with politics before.

I think living in Georgia during the Trumpenreich is a good enough reason.

If you get a chance to head out, I'll see you there. It starts at 7:00

• Locked thread