Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Springtime Goddess
Sep 2, 2006

oh no i put a stupid title text here when i registered in 2006 please how do i change it i am not good with computer
I'm a permanent resident (green card) and have lived in the US for a few years, though I'm still pretty far from citizenship. Can I still get involved in some way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springtime Goddess
Sep 2, 2006

oh no i put a stupid title text here when i registered in 2006 please how do i change it i am not good with computer

Syndlig posted:

I admire your willingness to help despite not being a citizen yet. I wish I'd actually given a poo poo back when I was just a resident.

What's your city/county/state? Glyph's probated right now but I can still see if I can point you in the right direction or find someone for you to contact.

Sadly part of my willingness is due to the recent election result. I probably wouldn't care much about politics otherwise.

I'm in Albany County, Wyoming. Somewhat purple county in an obscure, deep red state, but I'm hoping to still get involved around here and maybe at least have a slight impact on the local politics.

• Locked thread