Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

mrfreeze posted:

Michigan goons, this is what is coming up!

So our state convention is on February 11th. You have to be a registered member of the party at least 30 days before that to get a vote. You can join by doing the electronic application at https://michigandems.com or print off a paper copy if you can't afford to donate to the party right now. If you do the paper route, and are in the metro Detroit area, pm me because we will be having someone hand deliver a stack of new member applications to Lansing soon to make sure they don't get "lost in the mail".

Also, this Friday we are having an event at US 12 bar and grille in Wayne. We have speakers from the major state caucuses, from an outside progressive group, and an incredibly amazing judge all coming out to speak on what you can do and why you should get involved. The event starts at 7 pm, and you can RSVP here

https://www.facebook.com/events/1823005154647500/?ti=cl we will have party sign up sheets on site, and all we ask is you eat and drink well and tip the wait staff.

I'm doing a lot more stuff but it would take too long to phonepost about. Will try to make an effort post later.

I will be at this, and want to get more into Michigan politics. Are you in District 13?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread