Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm going to a steering committee meeting at my local dem branch next monday

also i might be setting up a mailing list for the dem party of my state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Dunno if there are any Oklahoma City goons around here but there's a volunteer meet and greet tonight at 3700 N Classen Ste 100. I'm planning on going and seeing what's up.

E: it's at 6

i'll try to go

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i'm really pretty depressed over trying to help the dems here after trying desperately to figure something out just to find they have literally no way i could help them till 2017 at the earliest.

i'm thinking about maybe making a site on heroku with the info on the DNC Chair election that you guys have uploaded in that google doc and maybe info on the candidates and who is voting for/endorsed who. would that be helpful?

• Locked thread